• Hotel du Golf (Corrençon en Vercors - 38).
Visited by -5 ° ... the newest addition to the hotel, well integrated, where eight additional rooms are being installed. Beautiful and vast spaces of wood upholstered in high volumes sometimes used in loft. The hotel took the opportunity to install a whirlpool (overlooking the pool) and to reorganize its reception area. It moves to Corrençon and so much more!
• Domaine de Clairefontaine (Chonas the Amballan - 38)
Unable to retain the memory for me a plate of frogs' legs fresh and young mushrooms topped with a creamy emulsion slightly. All accompanied by a 2003 Condrieu from home ?????? A wonder! • Course
initiation to join the Adray-telebar to Meribel and the Igloo in Saint-Gervais: The Adray
-telebar (Meribel - 74) is in the middle of the tracks, I park the car, spent a call to prevent and will wisely wait on a snowy knoll ... Skiers mechanically open up a field of bumps and frrttt .. frrtt .. frrtt .. graze my transparent envelope before plunging downwards. Walk toward the hotel, there beyond the trees, is more dangerous than crossing a ring road in rush hour. As a precaution the snowmobile coming to stop at my height must be indicated with a beep - beep and a permanent amber flashing. After bouncing a few minutes, the scooter stops opposite the hotel. It is also a restaurant of altitude. The floor of trembre not skiers, a veal stew with chanterelles already smoke at the table monitors ... I think I'll stay there a little before visiting the rooms ... For
The Igloo (Saint-Gervais - 74), we must seek the departure of the gondola the Princess. The flight is a wonderful time and I climb the west face of Mont d'Arbois in my bubble of resin. Silence. Jolt to the passage of a pestle. Silence ... On arrival I'm the only passenger to get into shoes. The Igloo is there. In the late afternoon, when the last skiers have disappeared behind the mountain bumps all up to the hotel guests. They will enjoy the last rays of sun on the terrace. Romantic getaway with Mount Blanc. I should have finished visiting room and I'd already far into the valley en route to my stop for the night ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment